Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Monday, April 13, 2015
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
For the mason jars you will need:
Plain glass mason jars (can be found at craft stores such as Michael's)
Enamel matte finish paint - color of your choice
For the glass vases you will need:
Glass vases; size/shape of your choice (can be found at Target, Michael's, even the dollar store!)
Enamel paint - color of your choice
*For these glass vases, the secret to the shininess is painting the inside of the vase! Clean the inside with rubbing alcohol, let dry, pour paint in (use a brush to move around if needed) and let dry. This may need a couple of coats! But be sure to let each coat dry before adding more!
Sunday, April 5, 2015
Friday, April 3, 2015
1. What inspires you to blog?: Knowing that people enjoy and read my posts is such an amazing feeling - I love posting about things I'm passionate about and making friends in this awesome world of blogging makes it even more fun!
2. List 3 words that make you happy: Appreciation, bliss, bright
3. Tea or coffee? Do you take cream and/or sugar?: I cannot get into drinking coffee at ALL...and am not much of a tea drinker, but if I do, it's a passion tea from Starbucks with two pumps of sweetener!
4. What’s your favorite candy bar?: Definitely Hershey's!
5. If you could be a character from a book or movie, who would you be?: I would love to be Rachel from Friends, I know that's a TV show but I love her life in the show!
6. Cats or dogs?: I don't have either but dogs!
7. How do you deal with writer’s block?: I brainstorm ideas for blog posts all the time and write them down in a note on my phone. The best ideas usually come at the most random of times too! But when there is a time that I have writers block, I focus my blogging time on meeting new bloggers and looking to them for some inspiration! Polyvore is also a go-to for me - I can always make a round-up post or favorite outfit post with that site!
8. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself…something people would be surprised to know about you!: I have a huge love for gymnastics!! My little sister is a very competitive gymnast and I live my dream of being a gymnast through her. It's been a huge part of my whole family's life ever since she started competing 8 years ago - and now I take every chance I can get to watch both her do what she loves and professional gymnastics as well. Lets go Gators!!
9. What one song will you always jam out to?: Absolutely anything by OneRepublic! They are and always will be my favorite band and I can never get enough of any of their songs! One in particular though is Good Life! I also am ridiculously obsessed with Drunk in Love by Beyonce!
10. If you could make a dinner reservation with one famous person, who would it be?: Ryan Tedder, no questions asked!
Now I get to nominate bloggers for this award!
I nominate Megan at Megan Kris, Ashley at The Yellow Petunia, Elle at Elle's Quations, Sorana at Sorananistor, Lizzie at The Garland Girl and Nina at Law Of Fashion!
To accept this award: Answer all of the questions given to you and comment on this post with a link to your answers so I can read them and see your post! Also, be sure to link back to the person that nominated you in your post and nominate 5-10 other bloggers for the award to keep the chain going!
Here's the questions I'm challenging you guys to:
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
2. What's something you never leave home without?
3. What is your favorite part of blogging?
4. Is there something you wish you could change about your blog?
5. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
6. What is a normal day for you like?
7. How often do you try and blog?
8. What has been the most rewarding part of your blogging experience?
9. What is your favorite memory?
10. How would you spend your ideal/dream day?