1. Holy Grail Detoxifying Mask: this mask has natural jojoba seeds that help to deep clean your face and good lord does it smell good! The best part about this mask is that it doesn't get all dry and cracked on your face as it dries; the consistency is so much better than most of the other clay masks I've used.
2. Honey & Almond Aloe Mask: the best part about this is the fresh and clean scent it has, but it's natural ingredients are a super close second! ;) I've read that it's best to use this one weekly as a part of your skincare routine too!
3. Ahava Purifying Mask: guys, this mask is made of mud straight from the Dead Sea which has all of the best skin benefits you need! It's great for minimizing pores and keeping your skin soft and healthy - and it's a great buy!
4. Tea Tree Clay Mask: I always talk a lot about how much my skincare routine changes with season/weather changes, and in the midst of a season change this is always my go-to mask. I'm so glad it's available on Amazon because I haven't been able to find this anywhere in a LONG time! It has some incredible natural oils in it to work on clearing your skin, keeping it healthy and moisturized and it's also great if you have combo skin!
5. Origins Mask: one of my absolute favorite brands - I know I'm not the only one! It applies so easily to your face and it feels incredible on your skin. I usually will put this mask on before I take a shower so that I can rinse it off easily. Another one of my favorite Amazon finds by far!
6. Shining Sea Facial Cleanser: the best part about this mask is that it's an exfoliating/cleansing mask which basically makes it a 3 in 1 right?! ;) I love how moisturizing it is and how fresh it feels on and after using it.
7. Glam Glow Mask: this mask sells for $69 in Sephora - on Amazon it's $45!! It works wonders and there's definitely a reason it's top rated by Sephora. It's a peel mask but it's great for sensitive skin like mine and I couldn't ever recommend this one enough!
8. Dead Sea Mud Mask: yes, another mud mask because I cannot get enough! Reading about the ingredients being natural and organic was what drew me in - I love that it has all of these nutrients that heal your face from any stress, fine lines, redness, etc. You can never have too many mud masks!
9. Exquisite Earth Elements Mask: I reviewed this face mask about six months ago and I'm still using it nonstop! It's pricier but worth every penny and lasts a long time!
10. Clean Face Mask: this is a sheet mask and they aren't always my favorite, but I do love this one. It's oil free and has different tree oils/extracts to help soothe your skin a LOT. It's perfect if you feel a blemish coming on - your skin will thank you! They're great to travel with too.