1. Always warm up before working out! Whether you're doing leg day, arm day, ab day, a mix or anything else, warming up before hand is so important for your muscles and so that you don't get hurt.
2. During each workout, try and raise the bar a little bit. If you do a couple more sets/reps during each workout, your stamina will improve and you'll be able to workout for longer periods of time and do more intense workouts.
3. Drink water!! Seriously - before, during, after - this is one of the most important things. It may seem obvious, but the more water you drink the better off you are. Luckily for me, all I'll drink is water and I hate soda so I find myself drinking anywhere from 7-10 water bottles a day.
4. Find a time that works best for you. Whether it's just the time that fits best in your schedule or a time that you find you have the most energy in a day, picking a time and trying to stick to it will help with your workouts. For me, runs in the early morning have been most beneficial.
5. Two things are crucial for a great workout: a good playlist and a yummy breakfast! I've created a few workout playlists with my favorite upbeat songs. This is something my sister told me to do - when she's at gymnastics and the girls are conditioning, they often play upbeat music to get them pumped up and ready to condition. Something I love to are smoothies, so drinking cleansing smoothies is something I've been trying to do more of since they're so good for you and so helpful in creating more energy that lasts the whole day!