Happy Tuesday!! I'm so happy to be back for a second week co-hosting Painted Teacup's Link-it to me Party!! Last week was so much fun and I loved seeing all these links so much! I'm working on some exciting projects so these link parties are such a great way to connect and see what you guys are up to!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend and hope you enjoy this weeks featured posts! For this week, Chantal and I decided to each pick three of our favorite posts from last weeks party to have six total featured posts this week! Every link was so much fun to read and I loved pinning and interacting with you guys on your awesome posts!
Don't forget to check out this post if you're looking to start your own link party and make sure you're following Chantal on social media!
Now that you've had a chance to look at these awesome posts, let the party begin!
Before Linking Up, please follow these guidelines so everyone can enjoy the party!
Please be sure to link a blog post, not a Pinterest link; you want to make sure others are visiting your blog, not just re-pinning!
The Guidelines Are Simple:
1. Check out our profiles on Pinterest; if they interests you, consider liking our boards and/or following us.
2. Share the party on your social media. More visitors = more eyes on your posts!
3. Add any family friendly blog posts or pins (maximum of 3).
4. Share the love; view, pin, or share at least 3 other links on the link up!
5. By linking up, you agree to allow Painted Teacup and Daily Dose of Design to share your links and photos (credit is always given to you) on our blogs and social media sites. You also agree to allow us to contact you via email to inform you of future link-ups.
As a token of my appreciation, I will pin all links to one of my Pinterest boards!
Happy linking! Thanks for joining, we'll see you again next week!
Link Up will run from 8pm EST Tuesday – 11:59pm EST Thursday.
Be sure to pin this image to your Pinterest boards - more pins will give more eyes onto your links!