Welcome to the 11th week of the link-it to me link party - and my 4th as a host! This is so much fun and something I look forward to every single Tuesday (next to PLL, of course!) Chantal and I love reading each and every one of your posts so much and we're going to start sharing them more than we've been more than commenting that way you have an extra chance at seeing an increase in your traffic. We love going through each week and picking our favorite posts to feature and I really have learned a lot from your posts along with finding amazing DIY's and finding new bloggers that I can keep in contact with!
This past weekend was so much fun - we had family in from all over the country and spent the weekend at the beach along with a super fun BBQ with everyone that came. I love long beach weekends and actually am thinking about spending some extra summer time here for a while!
My mom and I even made our own sangria for the weekend which we've never done before, but I'm SO glad we did because it turned out amazing! We added so many different fruits; straberries, grapes, oranges, apple, cantaloupe, blueberries and kiwi:
You can shop this gorgeous sangria pitcher here! It looks like glass but is easily movable because it's really plastic! The best part - it's under $10!!
Also, I've been updating my Blogger's Picks page a lot lately - especially with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that's going on! Here's some of my favorite things right now:
Okay - link up time! Here's this weeks featured posts:
Now that you've had a chance to look at these awesome posts, let the party begin!
Please be sure to link a blog post, not a Pinterest link; you want to make sure others are visiting your blog, not just re-pinning!
The Guidelines Are Simple to link up:
1. Check out our profiles on Pinterest; if they interests you, consider liking our boards and/or following us.
2. Share the party on your social media. More visitors = more eyes on your posts!
3. Add any family friendly blog posts or pins (maximum of 3)
4. Share the love; view, pin, or share at least 3 other links on the link up!
5. By linking up, you agree to allow Painted Teacup and Daily Dose of Design to share your links and photos (credit is always given to you) on our blogs and social media sites. You also agree to allow us to contact you via email to inform you of future link-ups.
Chantal and I will comment/pin/share all links to one of our Pinterest boards!
Happy linking! Thanks for joining, we'll see you again next week!
Link Up will run from 8pm EST Tuesday – 11:59pm EST Thursday
Be sure to pin this image to your Pinterest boards - more pins will give more eyes onto your links!