1. Ruffle Top: ruffles and flutter/bell sleeves are the cutest trend and I can't stop filling my closet with them! From blouses like this one to cozy sweaters, embrace the ruffles this season guys!
2. White Jeans: I know, the no-white-after-Labor Day rule but I don't care because I LOVE winter whites! We saw the new First Family decked out in the most gorgeous white outfits this past weekend and the women looked stunning. I love winter whites and white jeans are so pretty in the winter especially with burgundy and navy!
3. Cozy Cardigan: I mentioned in this post that I bought this cardigan and it's still available and still on major sale! It's the most cozy piece of clothing I own that's appropriate to wear out of the house, unlike my cozy sweats! ;) Cardigans like this are my favorite for winter and are what I wear nearly every day.
4. Lace-Up Sweater: the lace-up trend just recently started growing on me... I didn't love it at first, but when I saw this cozy sweater and felt how soft it was I changed my mind completely! I love that it can be layered and I have a feeling this will be a spring '17 trend too #CanItBeSpringNow?
5. Rose Gold Druzy Earrings: rose gold and druzy combined... need I say more?
6. Velvet Booties: these booties are sort of a similar dupe for these Gucci booties from the (freakin' amazing and jaw dropping) Marmont collection. They come in a ton of colors and now that velvet has made it's comeback, these are perfect for this winter.
7. Tech Gloves: a definite winter essential that never can go out of style!
8. Burgundy Lippies: my favorite lip color this season has been all different burgundy shades and this is the NARS version of a lip stain that lasts *so* long! It's the perfect shade and perfect for winter.
9. Over the Knee Boots: these are *so* pretty and SO popular lately! I love this flat version because they're perfect for everyday wear. They keep your legs sooo warm in the winter too!
10. Statement Coat: it's safe to say I have an obsession with coats... They're so fun to style outfits with! That's one of the few things I love about the freezing cold weather. This J. Crew coat is on major sale and comes in a ton of "pop" colors too.