1. Clinique BIY Drops: these are fairly new and I just tried them out this week for the first time... Oh my GOODNESS, you seriously need these in your life! I love Clinique - they make some of the best products and you know you can count on a brand that's been around for as long as Clinique has. I've raved a lot about this moisturizer in the past and it's still the one I use constantly. Back to these awesome BIY drops - they're "blend it yourself" drops and they're meant to help you create your very own foundation/skin tint by mixing them with... get ready... YOUR MOISTURIZER! I couldn't believe it when I heard this - one of the biggest problems I have with any foundation/skin tint/BB cream, etc. is that it's drying or doesn't help keep my skin hydrated. These BIY drops mix with your favorite moisturizer and create a tinted moisturizer. It still amazes me, ha! And the best part is it works wonderfully. I just started trying the Clinique Moisture Surge moisturizer and I love it! It's my preferred moisturizer to use these BIY drops with; this is such an awesome combo and you just have to try it out! Whether your skin is super dry from the harsh winter temperatures or you just need a spring refresh, this combo is A+++.
2. Gingham Front Wrap Top: this is the most perfect top for spring! It's light weight but still warm enough to wear in these weird (weather wise) transition months. It looks super cute with white jeans, distressed jeans - basically any style or wash! I love the front wrap detail too!
3. Colorful Camel Passport Holder: is it just me, or is the camel print taking spring 2017 by storm?! I may sort of love it, and I really love this fun passport cover! I change my passport case almost as much as I change my phone case - it's kind of an addiction! When there's passport covers this cute for sale these days though, who could blame me?! ;)
4. Teal Druzy Earrings ℅: druzy jewelry pieces are so pretty no matter what the color, but these two tone earrings are my favorite things EVER. They add a perfect amount of color to any outfit and I'm just loving the way they look with a pretty spring white top.
5. Colorful Embellished Sandals: the addiction to pom poms, tassels and embellishments is REAL my friends! This trend is going strong and I'm not even a little mad about it! These are $39.95 and worth every single penny. You can't beat that for a pair of adorable sandals like these!
6. Stacking Rings ℅: saying that I'm love with these stacking rings would be a serious understatement! I'm so excited about these fun rings from Everly - they're such great quality pieces that don't break the bank! This stack was recommended to me by Everly's awesome style team and I just love the mix of metals. I never have liked the way mixing silver with gold/rose gold has looked, but seeing this stack on - it's amazing! And as soon as this girl gets a manicure, you'll be seeing lots of fun pictures of these on Instagram. ;) I love the idea of giving these as a gift too - my best friends birthday is coming up and I'm so excited to pick a fun stack for her! They're dainty, sparkly and I get so many compliments on them. Treat yourself, get a head start on Mothers Day or a friend's gift - no matter what you're looking for, Everly most definitely has it for you! Check them out here, and be sure to check out their Instagram feed to see some of the gorgeous stacks they make!
7. Bridgewater Candle ℅: If you were around here last week you likely got your daily dose of these gorgeous Bridgewater Candles. This specific tin jar candle is my favorite and one I've been burning nonstop since I got it! It's so beautiful for spring and makes the room smell so fresh and beautiful.
8. Acrylic Lipstick Holder: My love for acrylic pieces isn't going away any time soon! I shared one of my favorite organizers that I'm using to give my room a spring refresh with and another cute acrylic organizer to use on your desk and realized I'm not the only one who loves acrylic this much! Home Goods is my jam for finding awesome acrylic pieces but I really am loving the selection Amazon has - they don't break the bank and you can have it in two days with Prime #winning
9. Pineapple Mug: you can't see it very well here, but the inside of this mug has "pretty as a pineapple" written in it and I don't know that I've been so in love with a mug before, ha! It's a perfect gift idea and at this price you'll want one for yourself too.
10. Colorful Tassel Earrings ℅: I've been so excited to wear these earrings, they're just so fun! They're super light (I have sensitive ears and these don't hurt my ears at all, even after a long day of wear!) and the fun colors scream spring and summer.
11. White Crossbody: I've been on the hunt for a white handbag for a few months now; I may be a bag
12. Oval Makeup Brush: this brush is just under $8 (yes, you read that right!) and it works JUST as good as those really expensive Artis brushes. You can even get a set with this oval brush included here for just under $20! I've been using it daily and I love it. It's the best affordable brush I've ever used!
13. Pom Pom Sun Hat: have you ever seen anything cuter?! No? Me either! You can never have too many sun hats and this pom pom embellished hat is under $30 and looks super cute on!
14. Floral Tank Top: I just got this top in last week and I cannot WAIT to wear it when the weather warms up! It's so fun and the colors are gorgeous together. It fits pretty true to size too - I always get a large at this store and it fits like a glove!