1. Ceramic Pineapple: I can't get enough of the pineapple trend! I never met a pineapple I didn't like, and I love the two tone white/gold of this one. It's a great size and a perfect decor piece!
2. Coffee Table Book: this is my all time favorite decorative book! It's under $15 and it's great to stack as decor or keep on your desk.
3. Gold Tray: I found this exact tray at Home Goods a few weeks ago, and it was MORE expensive there than it is here on Amazon!
4. Gold Stapler: you may not need a stapler all that much, but it sure is pretty! ;)
5. Acrylic Organizer: my love for acrylic pieces isn't going away any time soon! This is super versatile and there's a ton of different sizes at different price points; they're great for storing make-up, or even desk accessories in a pretty, organized way.
6. Glittery Pens: I have these pretty pens in a fun pen holder on my desk and they're gorgeous but they also write really nicely! They last a long time and there's other colors to choose from as well.
7. Trinket Dish: these pretty catch-all trays are perfect for your desk - to put your rings in, extra paper clips, etc. This one is so pretty and seriously SO cheap!
8. Gold Vases: mix and matching vases makes any room look so pretty, but when you love to fill a room with fresh flowers like I do - extra vases really come in handy! When they aren't filled with flowers, they look pretty placed alone or together and you can even use them for pens, faux flowers or as decor.
9. Faux Floral Arrangement: these faux flowers can be really expensive, but these are affordable and super chic! I love the colors and the pop of fun it adds to my office.
10. Pineapple Book Ends: I mean, do these really need an explanation?! They're SO cute and so fun! You could use these for more than book ends too - endless possibilities!
11. Gold Scissors: a good pair of scissors are great to have, but I really love how chic these are and the way they look on my desk/in a stationary holder!
12. Office Desk: this is my favorite desk of all time - it's simple and pretty but a great size and holds so much. I love the X-legs and it's under $200!!
13. Gold Pouf Ottoman: I like to be comfortable when I work, and this serves for the perfect foot rest, ha! ;) It's super pretty, doesn't take up much space and again, is another versatile chic piece for your office.