1. Black Quilted Bags: this quilted crossbody from Target is the perfect dupe for this quilted crossbody and also for an even more expensive version, the Chanel Boy Bag. It's super roomy and looks very high-quality in person!
2. Tie-up Wedges: I don't think I've ever met a pair of tie-up sandals/heels/wedges that I didn't like! These Steve Madden wedges are still pretty affordable, but these Target dupes are nearly identical and $60 cheaper! Both are equally as comfortable, super neutral and shoes I know will be on repeat all spring and summer long.
3. Crochet Trim Bikini: this was one of the things I couldn't believe when I saw in-store; it may not be the same color palette, but these crochet trim swimsuits are super pricey and I was so excited when I saw this Target dupe! I imagine they'll get more colors in this style (keeping my eye out!) but in the mean time, this black one is *perfect* and more than half the price of the more expensive versions. The designer versions have more color and style choices, but they run at around $165 per piece.
4. Sunnies: I'll admit I sort of hoard sunglasses, ha! You can never have too many! ;) Sometimes it just makes sense to not chance wearing your more expensive pairs, so I love having dupes and cheaper pairs on hand. I found this pair at Target for under $10 and they instantly reminded me of these Ray-Bans. They're super similar in color and shape, but VERY different in price! Ray-Ban is my favorite sunglasses brand but these $8.48 pair made me extremely excited!
5. Quilted Slip-on Sneakers: I'm 99% sure that there's not ONE single difference in these! I mean how perfect are these dupes?! They're the exact same color and I love these shoes for spring. You can wear them with pretty much everything!