Is anyone else freaking out about tonight's episode of Pretty Little Liars?! This show consumes my life one episode at a time and I seriously cannot wait until 8:00! It's a super rainy day today so I'm working on tackling my to-do list, watching the PLL marathon on TV and making some PLL food for tonight!
These took WAY longer than expected....try all day! But so worth it! Broken, bloody glass cupcakes - couldn't be more perfect for this show!
I've made August a month full of goals and I'm working super hard every day to meet them! Writing down a list of goals either weekly or daily really has made me much more productive and it's definitely something I recommend if you're having trouble getting things done - especially in these summer months! I also started working on my gallery wall in my bedroom and let me tell you, it's SO much more work than I anticipated. Finding images, frames and a theme to work with is never ending especially in order to get it exactly how you want it! Once I finally get it all together and put up in the next few weeks (ok maybe within the next month... lets be realistic...) I'll be taking lots of pictures!
For some reason it always seems like the best songs come out during the summer time. I've been listening to lots of new music lately while I continue to wait (patiently, sort of) for OneRepublic's new album!!! It's supposed to come out early Fall, so I've been occupying myself with other awesome music I've heard lately! Here's some of my current favorites:
These are my top 10 songs this summer (so far)! I have these on whether I'm working out, in the car, by the pool - anywhere and everywhere! I love listening to new songs so if you have any suggestions please let me know!
Now that you've had a chance to look at these awesome posts, let the party begin!
Please be sure to link a blog post, not a Pinterest link; you want to make sure others are visiting your blog, not just re-pinning!
The Guidelines Are Simple to link up:
1. Check out our profiles on Pinterest; if they interests you, consider liking our boards and/or following us.
2. Share the party on your social media. More visitors = more eyes on your posts!
3. Add any family friendly blog posts or pins (maximum of 3)
4. Share the love; view, pin, or share at least 3 other links on the link up!
5. By linking up, you agree to allow Painted Teacup and Daily Dose of Design to share your links and photos (credit is always given to you) on our blogs and social media sites. You also agree to allow us to contact you via email to inform you of future link-ups.
Chantal and I will comment/pin/share all links to one of our Pinterest boards!
Happy linking! Thanks for joining, we'll see you again next week!
Link Up will run from 8pm EST Tuesday – 11:59pm EST Thursday
Be sure to pin this image to your Pinterest boards - more pins will give more eyes onto your links!